“For over 30 years, we have been providing award winning hardwood flooring installation, hardwood floor refinishing and repair, polishing, and wrought iron railing installation services to residential and business / commercial clients in the Villa Rica, Georgia area. See why thousands have chosen Mr. Hardwood, and why they love our work.“ We give an unconditional 100% satisfaction guarantee if we do your project.
Villa Rica Hardwood Flooring
Get Your Free In-Home Consultation
Please fill out the contact form
One of our flooring specialists will contact you within 24 hours to set-up your in-home consultation.
Need it sooner?
Call us! 770-318-8880
Estimates are delivered within 24 hours!
Hardwood floor installation Villa Rica expert, adds beauty and value to your home. Hardwood Flooring Villa Rica
- Hardwood floor repair, refinishing or installation can give your room a natural, classic look when done right. Hardwood floor installation will also increase the resale value of your home.
The many reasons people choose expert hardwood floor installation instead of tile or carpet:
Mr. Hardwood’s courteous craftsman can install your new hardwood floor quickly and professionally.
- Custom Flooring Design – With borders, inlays, accents, medallions, exotic woods, and more we can create a “one-of-a-kind” floor reflective of your personality or sense of style.
- High Quality Materials – We want your new floors to last for a lifetime so we offer a hardwood floor Villa Rica foundation that is as durable as they are beautiful.
- Wide Range of Colors and Styles – We can help you find the specific color and style to meet your needs including Victorian, rustic, sleek, or classic options.
- Hardwood Flooring Villa Rica, Options That Fit Any Budget – Our rates are highly-competitive and no job is too big or too small.
30180, Fairfield Plantation
Villa Rica Hardwood
Stair Company, Iron Balusters, Sanding, Recoat, Dust Free, Dustless, Commercial and Residential.
The city was incorporated as Villa Rica in 1881. The name Villa Rica is derived from the Spanish for “rich village”, and the city’s name change was done to help promote the gold that had been found in the area. The location which was to become Villa Rica was originally settled in 1826. This land was ceded by the Creek people in 1825 with the second Treaty of Indian Springs signed by Chief William McIntosh. In 1826, farmers and gold miners arrived in the area to what was then known as “Hixtown” (named after a local tavern operator, incorporated in 1830).
4260 Industrial Center Ln NW #100
Acworth, GA 30101