- Hardwood floor repair or installation can give your room a natural, classic look when done right. Hardwood floor installation will also increase the resale value of your home.
Johns Creek Hardwood Flooring
“For over 30 years, we have been providing award winning hardwood flooring installation, hardwood floor refinishing and repair, polishing, and wrought iron railing installation services to residential and business clients in the Johns Creek, Georgia area. See why thousands have chosen Mr. Hardwood, and why they love our work.“
Hardwood floor installation adds beauty and value to your home.
The many reasons people choose expert hardwood floor installation instead of tile or carpet:
We now Offer Carpet Installation
Mr. Hardwood’s courteous craftsman can install your new hardwood floor quickly and professionally.
- Custom Flooring Design – With borders, inlays, accents, medallions, exotic woods, and more we can create a “one-of-a-kind” floor reflective of your personality or sense of style.
- High Quality Materials – We want your new floors to last for a lifetime so we offer a hardwood floor Johns Creek foundation that is as durable as they are beautiful.
- Wide Range of Colors and Styles – We can help you find the specific color and style to meet your needs including Victorian, rustic, sleek, or classic options.
- Hardwood Flooring Johns Creek, Options That Fit Any Budget – Our rates are highly-competitive and no job is too big or too small. Bamboo, Oak, Pine, Cork.
By 2000, a grassroots movement to incorporate the Johns Creek area into a city was slowly developing. Residents wanted more control over issues such as traffic, growth, development and their quality of life. They also sought a level of service that was a challenge for the sprawling County to provide. A legislative campaign was started to incorporate the Johns Creek community. House Bill 1321 was passed by the state legislature, signed by Gov. Sonny Perdue in March 2006, and approved by the residents of northeast Fulton County in a July 18, 2006 voter referendum. The city was named for a tributary that runs through the area. In November 2006, the city’s first elected officials were voted into office, with the City of Johns Creek becoming official December 1, 2006.
St Ives, Country Club of the South,
30005, 30022, 30024, 30097, 30098
Get Your Free In-Home Consultation
Please fill out the contact form
One of our flooring specialists will contact you within 24 hours to set-up your in-home consultation.
Need it sooner?
Call us! 770-318-8880
Estimates are delivered within 24 hours!