Everyone has their flooring preference, and we’re going to share with you some of our favorites that you can see in our show room or in our mobile show rooms!
1. Neptune – Do you want the look and feel of hardwood floors without the maintenance and cost? This water and scratch resistant flooring comes in a variety of widths, from 4.75” all the
way to 8.75”. A variety of colors are offered from deep grays to browns and tans, giving you the opportunity to choose the perfect one.
2. Water Guard Collection – This is one of Mr. Hardwood’s favorites for its durability and look. 7” wide, this collection comes with a pre-attached pad which help with absorb sound and moisture.
3. PowerCore Collection – This vinyl plank is offered in a 7” width and also comes with an attached pad. Offered in multiple colors, the PowerCore Collection give you the look of real hardwood without the maintenance or cost.
1. Aurora – Again?? You got that right. Like I said, it’s our favorite. All their engineered hardwood flooring comes with an aluminum oxide finish. This coating helps protect the wood from oxidizing and fading over time. They also offer many kinds of wood species including Asian Walnut, Elm, and Hickory.
2. Bruce Hardwood – This collection offers many different styles. Some of our favorites include Manchester, Natural, and Dundee. If you are looking for a generic prefinished oak floor, this is the perfect one! Offered in many different colors, each plank is finished with a durable urethane.
3. Unfinished Hardwood – Mr. Hardwood’s favorite flooring is the unfinished kind because there are so many possibilities! Solid or Engineered. Water base or oil base. Not to mention all of the stain color you can choose from. A simple sand and finish can make your floors look as good as or even better than what you could buy off the shelf!
1. Montauk – This carpet provided by Dreamweaver comes in a 40oz and 60oz as well as a variety
of colors from whites to dark blues and grays. This carpet is also made with a solution dyed
polyester which makes it stain resistant and non-absorbent.
2. Jazzy – A plush, high-end carpet like Jazzy is just what you need in your home whether you’re looking for a new carpet runner or something for your bedroom. Highly durable and super soft, this carpet is also resistant to moisture. It’s like heaven under the feet!
1. Pallman’s X-Power Polyurethane – We do a lot of hardwood floor refinishing, and polyurethane is arguably one of the most important parts of that process, Pallman’s being our most popular choice. Highly durable and chemical resistant, the Pallman’s water base poly dries quickly and cures fast. It’s also offered in four different sheens – matte, satin, semi-gloss, and gloss.
2. Bona Traffic HD – This water base polyurethane is also a great product that offers a scuff, scratch, and chemical resistant finish for your floors. This polyurethane is offered in three sheens – matte, satin, and semi-gloss. This is the more expensive option of the two polyurethanes listed, but it is not uncommon to use it as the final coat.