Hardwood vs. Other Flooring: Making the Right Choice Hardwood Flooring vs. Other Flooring Types: Making the Right Choice for Your Home When it comes to
How To Use Bleach On Hardwood Floors
Bleach is a powerful cleaner that may be used on a range of surfaces, including hardwood floors. However, it must be used correctly to avoid damaging your floors. Here are some guidelines for bleaching hardwood floors safely and responsibly
- Test the bleach on a tiny, inconspicuous section of your floor to guarantee that it will not discolor or harm the wood.
- Before applying it to your flooring, dilute the bleach with water. One cup of bleach to one gallon of water is a decent ratio.
- Apply the bleach solution to the floor with a mop or a cloth. Excess water can harm your floors, so be sure to squeeze out the mop or cleaning cloth before using it.
- Do not keep the bleach solution on your floors for too long. It should just take a few minutes to clean the surface.
- Rinse the floor with clean water after using bleach to eliminate any residue and prevent water damage, and thoroughly dry your flooring with a clean cloth.
- Bleach may be quite strong and cause discoloration if not used appropriately. Consult Mr. Hardwood if you are uncertain about using bleach on your hardwood flooring.
It is important to be careful and take your time when trying to use bleach on hardwood floors. It is easy to cause damage to the wood if you are not careful. If all else fails, give Mr.Hardwood a call at 770-318-8880 for a free home estimate to restore the damaged area.
Get Your Free In-Home Consultation
Please fill out the contact form
One of our flooring specialists will contact you within 24 hours to set-up your in-home consultation.
Need it sooner?
Call us! 770-318-8880
Estimates are delivered within 24 hours!
Switching to Hardwood Floors: Seamless Transition Tips Putting up hardwood floors instead of carpet is a terrific way to update the look of your home.
Hardwood Flooring & Indoor Air Quality: A Healthier Home In our efforts to create a secure and pleasant living space, we often forget about one
Hardwood Flooring for Different Styles: From Farmhouse to Modern Hardwood floors are the epitome of timeless beauty, and their versatility makes them a perfect choice
Luxury Homes: Hardwood Flooring Design & Considerations Hardwood flooring are an all-time favorite because of their timeless beauty and resilience. In this piece, we’ll explain
4260 Industrial Center Ln NW #100
Acworth, GA 30101