Hardwood vs. Other Flooring: Making the Right Choice Hardwood Flooring vs. Other Flooring Types: Making the Right Choice for Your Home When it comes to
Hot Trends in Hardwood Flooring: Stay Stylish with Mr. Hardwood
Keeping up with the latest trends in hardwood flooring can help you create a stylish and up-to-date look in your home. From finishes and colors to plank widths and patterns, hardwood flooring trends continue to evolve. In this blog post, we’ll explore the hottest trends in hardwood flooring, along with some timeless options. Stay informed and discover what’s hot and what’s not in the world of hardwood flooring.
- Wide Plank Flooring: Wide plank flooring remains a popular trend, adding a sense of luxury and sophistication to any space. Wide planks create an open and expansive feel, making rooms appear larger. Opt for premium hardwood species like oak or hickory to showcase the beauty of the wider planks.
- Natural and Matte Finishes: The trend toward natural and matte finishes continues to gain popularity. These finishes enhance the authentic beauty of hardwood, providing a subtle sheen that showcases the wood’s natural texture and grain. Matte finishes also help to mask scratches and wear, making them a practical choice for busy households.
- Gray and Cool Tones: Gray hardwood flooring remains a strong trend, adding a contemporary and versatile look to any room. Cool tones, such as ash gray or driftwood, create a serene and calming ambiance. These colors work well with various design styles, from modern to farmhouse chic.
- Mixed Widths and Patterns: Experimenting with mixed widths and patterns can create a unique and personalized look. Combining different plank widths, such as narrow and wide, adds visual interest and creates a dynamic flooring design. Chevron and herringbone patterns also continue to be popular choices for a timeless and elegant appeal.
- Engineered Hardwood: Engineered hardwood is gaining popularity due to its durability and versatility. With its multi-layered construction, engineered hardwood can be installed in areas prone to moisture or fluctuating humidity levels, such as basements or kitchens. It offers a wider range of installation options and can be a more sustainable choice.
Staying abreast of hardwood flooring trends allows you to make informed decisions and create a home that reflects your personal style. From wide plank flooring and natural finishes to gray tones and mixed widths, there are numerous options to explore. Contact Mr. Hardwood for expert advice and assistance in incorporating these trends into your home. Our team of professionals is dedicated to helping you achieve the perfect flooring solution that meets both your aesthetic and functional needs.
Get Your Free In-Home Consultation
Please fill out the contact form
One of our flooring specialists will contact you within 24 hours to set-up your in-home consultation.
Need it sooner?
Call us! 770-318-8880
Estimates are delivered within 24 hours!
Switching to Hardwood Floors: Seamless Transition Tips Putting up hardwood floors instead of carpet is a terrific way to update the look of your home.
Hardwood Flooring & Indoor Air Quality: A Healthier Home In our efforts to create a secure and pleasant living space, we often forget about one
Hardwood Flooring for Different Styles: From Farmhouse to Modern Hardwood floors are the epitome of timeless beauty, and their versatility makes them a perfect choice
Luxury Homes: Hardwood Flooring Design & Considerations Hardwood flooring are an all-time favorite because of their timeless beauty and resilience. In this piece, we’ll explain
4260 Industrial Center Ln NW #100
Acworth, GA 30101