The Product Delivery & Warehouse Lead position is a key operations position. We are looking for a self-starter who is willing to multi-task, be a team player with the willingness to grow and advance.
The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
Product Delivery-Utilize Mr. Hardwood’s company vehicles (box truck, pick up truck, or van, pick up products from our distributors, verify product is correct without damage, then either bring back materials to Mr. Hardwood warehouse or deliver directly to our customers home. When delivering to customers home, you will be bringing in flooring products inside the home to acclimate before installation.
Warehouse Lead-Responsible for receiving incoming deliveries, tag orders, keep warehouse clean and organized. Ability to drive a forklift in a safe manner while understanding weight distribution limits. Will be responsible for inventory management and relay to the Operations Team when inventory is low.
Facility Maintenance-Change out trash cans throughout the offices, ensure that all areas of the company property is free from debris. Conduct weekly audits of company vehicles to ensure all are working properly per our fleet vehicle standards.
Operations Support- Assist the Operations Team as needed with special projects and or support when asked.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
1-2 years of Warehouse, delivery, and/or operations experience in flooring or a general home improvement environment or equivalent experience
Professional appearance and etiquette
Excellent customer service and organizational skills
Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Basic math and computer skills with a strong attention to detail
Self-motivated and ability to multi-task with urgency
Clean driving record, forklift certified or ability to drive a forklift.
Ability to lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs)
Perform other duties as assigned.
With or without reasonable accommodations requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
Maintain a professional demeanor communicating with our customers, our sub-contractors and Mr. Hardwood employees, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
Excessive standing or sitting.
Ability to work Saturdays if needed.
Mr. Hardwood is seeking a motivated sales professional for our growing organization. We have been exceeding customer expectations since 1989! We offer a wide range of flooring services and solutions to our customers. Having knowledge of flooring installations and products is not a requirement, but preferred. Prior in-home sales experience is a must! Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel, and know, that we are the most reliable and skilled, will stand out. This is a 1099 position, with the possibility of employment through Mr Hardwood. Being part of our sales team will give you the opportunity to earn into the six-figure range.
- Call leads provided and qualify them for a sale
- Cross-sell products
- Make sure you have adequate samples in your van
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Identify customer’s needs by conducting in home measurements/consultations and answering any questions about our products and services
- Create and present proposals in customer’s home
- Build and maintain customer relationships by resolving any issues or complaints and ensuring all customers are satisfied
- Follow-up with customers that have not signed a proposal to offer any additional information/solutions to convert them into sales
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to customers and all office personnel
- Participate in various sales activities to support Mr. Hardwood’s efforts including, but not limited to, weekly meetings, trade shows, referral groups, etc.
- At least 3 years of previous outside sales experience
- Drug, background, and motor vehicle check
- RFMS knowledge preferred
- Must apply online
- Training pay for the first 4 weeks
- Provided with a van and iPad. Upon reaching quota for 3 consecutive months, employment may be extended (instead of 1099) along with a gas card and benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- You must have a clean driving record and pass a drug screen.
- Flooring: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: On the road