Since its introduction some years ago, Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) flooring has skyrocketed in popularity because of its many advantages. LVP is a cost-effective way to imitate the appearance of more expensive hardwood floors. In this article, we will discuss 10 different types of LVP that may be used to give your home a luxurious appearance.
- Distressed wood luxury vinyl planks have an aged, rustic appearance that may give your house a cozy, lived-in feel. The natural knots and grain patterns in addition to the weathered look may make your property seem more costly and sophisticated.
- Herringbone: Herringbone luxury vinyl planks have a traditional look that never goes out of style. Using a herringbone pattern may make your home appear more spacious and high-end because of the impression of depth and dimension it creates.
- Marble: Marble LVP is a lavish choice that may make your home more elegant and lavish. The accurate veining and subtle color variations create the illusion of natural marble, giving your house an air of sophistication and luxury.
- Weathered Concrete LVP has a contemporary, industrial appearance that may give your house an edgy, urban vibe. You may make your home look both fashionable and luxurious thanks to the faded texture and slight color variations that give the impression of genuine concrete.
- Whitewashed wood LVP has a fresh, light appearance that is perfect for bringing a sense of the ocean or the beach into your house. You may create the impression of natural whitewashed wood in your house with these light, subdued tones, and delicate grain patterns.
- If you’re looking to give your house a fresh, contemporary look, choose the Chevron LVP pattern. You may make your property appear more pricey and modern by using the chevron motif.
- Glossy: Shiny as a mirror LVP has a glossy appearance that may give your home a sophisticated, expensive vibe. A property with a shiny surface might appear larger and brighter, giving the impression of more luxury.
- Used Lumber: Used lumber LVP has a weathered, antique appearance that may give your property a sense of history and personality. The natural knots and grain patterns make the wood look old and reclaimed, lending an air of luxury and individuality to your house.
- Dark Wood: The sophisticated and elegant beauty of dark wood LVP may be brought into any home. The sophisticated appeal of your home may be enhanced by the imitation hardwood flooring’s deep, rich hues and delicate grain patterns.
- Wide Plank: Wide plank LVP has a current, fashionable appearance that may give your home a modern, sophisticated air. The wide planks can provide the impression of more space and luxury, while the delicate texture and grain patterns create the look of genuine hardwood.
In conclusion, LVP flooring is a fantastic method to have the upscale appearance of hardwood floors without the hefty price tag. You may make your property appear sophisticated and expensive by selecting a design from a broad variety of possibilities. You may improve the look and value of your house with any of these flooring options: distressed wood, herringbone, marble, aged concrete, whitewashed wood, chevron, high gloss, reclaimed wood, dark wood, or wide plank LVP. For more information, call Mr. Hardwood Acworth-at (770) 318-8880 Atlanta- (678) 935-6677 Marietta at (678) 217-5800 to schedule a consultation.